Sunday 22 May 2011

雨过天清











Today i really make up my mind and sent her the msg showed below.


Hi jia hui, realize that I create a stressful days for you. Sorry that I push so hard on u, and make ur days worst. In this 7 days I really feels bitter. But I realize that I must know when to let go and dun hold to tied. If nt u will zi xi er si de. I'm that kind don't like to anyhow guess and would like to understand where e problem is. I realize that u every time dun wish to disclose ur thinking,thought,problems to other. I feel that is better to make both of us understand what we decide and will do. What I'm doing is just wan u to be happy and enjoy ur days and not fear for my msg or picture sent. hope we still can be normal frenz and still can chit chat abit.

No comments:

Post a Comment